The new website + blog!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I have some very exciting news to share! The Percy Handmade website is now live and the blog has moved too!  It has been a labour of love that has been months in the making but I am so pleased to finally share it with you all.

All new blog posts will be updated on the new site so I would love it if you could add the new site to your favourites. I will be moving old posts across to the new site in the coming weeks so please bear with me while there's a bit of movement between the sites!

Thank you for your support and understanding! xx

3 comments:

CathyCowell=) said...

Very inspiring! When everyone's talking about weddings, I am so inspired. I would like to recommend many Bridal jewelry that they can also wear. Thanks for sharing this blog.

Niesh said...

nice collection bridal accessories

MERLIN DSOUZA said...

nice collection

wedding decorators in goa

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...