for the flower girl...

Saturday, May 21, 2011

I have been promising to add some new pieces to the shop for all the flower girls out there.  These little beauties make my heart sing... I just love them to bits and pieces.

As with all Percy pieces, the embellishments have been securely attached but just as a precaution, I do recommend that young children who wear these pieces are supervised while wearing them because they do contain small parts.  Now that disclaimer is out of the way, take a peek below!




I had a few piece to photograph this afternoon and managed to fit them all into the shot below. The pieces pictured below are the little beauties from the flower girl collection as well as some gorgeous silk organza and silk dupion bridal flowers with Swarovski centres.


1 comment:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...