Em, sweet Em

Monday, May 16, 2011

Maybe it's because I rarely leave the city, but I love the idea of a country wedding. I love the idea of the relaxed country atmosphere, intimate gatherings in wide open spaces and knowing that something very special is happening very far away amongst very close friends and family.

I also adore Em who has been so wonderful to work with and so kind with her praises. She sent me some beautiful photographs from her wedding today that I must share with you all. Her photographer on the day was Matt and Katie Photographers and my gosh, did they do an exceptional job! You can view the photographs on their blog here and I have added some of their images below too. Thank you Em xx






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...