update: Percy Handmade is finally on Facebook!

Friday, December 3, 2010

I have been planning to set up a facebook fan page for quite some time.... and I finally did it last night!

I'm slowly adding some photos from a product shoot with Justin Craig Photography - please find me on facebook to check them out. These photos were taken to launch my new range of pieces that I'm very excited about.

I love the new images and I hope you do too!

You can view my facebook fan page here xx


Styling by Tania Maras
Sash belt by Percy Handmade
Photography by Justin Craig Photography

2 comments:

Custom Facebook Fan Page said...

Hello,
NIce blog i like it
There are millions of people on social media sites everyday now, which makes it the perfect place for marketing any business.
custom facebook fan page

Custom Facebook Fan Page said...

Tremendous blog post, loads of beneficial information. I am about to show my buddies and ask them what they think.

custom facebook fan page

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...