shop update: new pieces in store

Monday, September 27, 2010

I can't believe it's been nearly a month since my last update - it's crazy how time flies by so quickly.

I've been hard at work working on new pieces for the new season, new photos, a new website, preparing pieces for the racing season, filling orders and working on a number of large requests... in between working full time in my day job of course! Oh how I love it! I'll update my blog with updates as I slowly get through them so stayed tuned =)

I've been fortunate enough to have a long weekend this week - Friday off work and Monday here in Canberra is a public holiday. This means I've had a little bit of time to work on some new pieces for my store. Here are some pics - more coming!


White or ivory mixed fabrics baby hair pins


Triple mixed fabrics bridal sash belt

Satin rosettes cluster hair clip

Satin and lace embellished satin flower sash belt

1 comment:

Craftiness NOW said...

so beautiful! glad you've had some time to work on all of this, such a luxury, i know :-)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...